- The company was originally incorporated as a public company called Levers Optical Company Ltd in 1934 as a manufacturer of spectacle frames and lenses, based in Mount Pleasant, off the Grays Inn Road in Central London.
- In 1972 Andrew Perloff, a commercial property agent at the time, together with his associates, acquired control of Levers Optical.
- The original intention had been to relocate the optical business and realise the value of the company’s building in Mount Pleasant for investment or development purposes.
- The company continued to operate as an optical business and also as a property investment business until 1980, when the optical business was sold so that the company could concentrate on property investment and development. The group retained the Mount Pleasant building and changed the company’s name to Panther Securities Ltd.
- In 1982 the Company was re-registered as a public limited company becoming Panther Securities PLC.
- The company has expanded by purchasing individual properties, property portfolios and by taking over small property companies.
- In 1994 Panther Securities PLC achieved a full listing so that its shares were traded on the London Stock Exchange.
- In 2004 the Mount Pleasant property was sold for £8.8m.
- In 2009 Panther Securities PLC relocated to Deneway House, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
- Panther Securities PLC to this day continues to operate as a small yet successful property investment company being fully listed on the London Stock Exchange.
16-11-12 - Interim Management Statement period ended 30 September 2012
16-05-2012 - Interim Management Statement period ended 31 March 2012
18/05/2011 - Interim management statement - period ended 31 March 2011
11/12/2009 - Dividend Timetable
11/11/2009 - Interim management statement statement for the three month period ended 30 September 2009
23/01/2009 - Trading update
13/11/2008 - Interim management statement